10/15/09
All of our appointments fell through today. WE had to drop Rita, because she went and talked to her Pastor and he told her to stay away from us and that we were just confusing her. This frustrates me. Don and Kathy aren't feeling well, but they look forward to us coming next week. It was the coldest day yet and we had pouring rain all day. We just planned a lot. Not much happened. I was able to take a short nap and get rid of my headache, though. I found today pleasantly relaxing.
10/16/09
Happy fourth birthday to Lily today! Poured again all day. We did a lot of tracting. The people in the condos were mean. No one would even answer their door. Then, we tracted one street, which I really enjoyed. It all just kinda depends on the people. Tonight we cleaned someone's kitchen. There were bugs everywhere. Gross gross gross! It was good to serve them, though. We improved the place a little. They ordered a pie for us(pizza). I'm very tired. I know, I say that all the time.



No comments:
Post a Comment