09/18/09
Today was a good day. Right now it's kinda crazy, because 2 sisters are moving into our dorm right now. Sister Salinas from Argentina and her companion is from Peru. They are going to the Temple Square mission. We went to the referral center for Missionary Directed Time, and I really felt the Spirit tonight in Brother Davis' class. He taught us that simplicity is good because we have a "mormon" language that just goes right over peoples' heads. Time for lights out. Can't write anymore tonight:(
09/19/09
Ok, so the new sisters have this stupid rooster alarm clock that goes off at 5 in the morning. It cock-a-doodle doos. Anyway, the day didn't start off too well, because I forgot my soap and towel in the shower, and our RC appointment stood us up. The day ended well, though. The elders are always teasing me about my "teacher look." Apparently I give the look of death or something. I am extremely tired, but happy. Happy to be in the present and this precise moment in my life. Happy Sabbath tomorrow!



No comments:
Post a Comment