Friday, January 22, 2010

09/20/09



Today was long. Everyday is long. I'm exhausted. I want to go to bed. I played the piano in sacrament meeting. The fireside was good. The Sunday night movie was boring. ABout one more week and I'm out of here. I'm excited to leave the Texas district. Ugh. Seriously, and am glad Elder Johnson is coming with me to NJ. He's like my older brother, even though he's 3 years younger.

It was a beautiful sunny day and the temperatures are getting cooler. I really don't know what to write. I'm missing my friends a lot lately. Okay, so I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open. It's too crammed in here with 6 sisters. I know this church is true. I know Joseph Smith was a prophet and that God and his son appeared to him and gave him the authority through Peter, James, and John to restore the fullness of the Gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment